Hello Dario,

thanks for your report.

On Wed, Dec 13, 2023 at 07:22:03PM +0000, Dario Girella wrote:
> Hello,
> i just upgrade my haproxy version from 2.8.5 to 2.9, all seems fine but i
> receive error from outlook trying to configure mailbox by autodiscover.
> Also problem to open owa.
> Something  change or to check?
> I revert back to 2.8.5 and all is fine.

I'm not sure what to check for now. There were a few bugs that reached
2.9.0, I'm waiting for a confirmation or two before producing 2.9.1 in
a day or two, so if you were affected, I suggest that you indeed wait
for 2.9.1 before retrying, this way if the problem persists, we'll at
least know it's not related to the already fixed ones.

Cheers,
willy