On 2024-01-08 21:01, Mariam John wrote:

Thank you Willy for the update. Appreciate it. Please take your time. I totally understand. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t lost or forgotten about.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Mariam.

Hello Mariam,

Thank you for your contribution, I merged your patch with some small changes:
- aligned the git commit message to 80 columns
- removed the "BUG" tag in the subject since this is not a bug
- moved back the nid variable because in C90 you can't mix declaration and code,
but added __maybe_unused to avoid the warning.

This will be backported in 2.8.

I missed the alignment and indentation in your first contribution, in HAProxy we
are using tabs for indentation and spaces for alignment, so I made a cleanup
patch
to switch to tabs.

William Lallemand