Hi,

On Tue, Jan 09, 2024 at 04:52:49PM -0500, J B wrote:
> Hi folks. Just following up here. Still wondering about the prior request.
> After some more research, it seems that "txn.sess_term_state" is only
> available in HAProxy 2.9. Might there be a fetcher in 2.8 that can achieve
> something similar? Thanks for your time.

What I'm wondering is if you could use the http-after-response ruleset to
set a variable based on a log-format, and place the corresponding log tag
(%ts) in it. It would do something approximately like this:

    http-after-response set-var-fmt res.code %ts

Then from this you could have other actions that act on this variable's
contents. Note that there might be some subtle limitations that do not
immediately come to my mind, just suggesting ;-)