Hi Willy,

I wonder if I could accomplish what I'm looking to do by changing the
behaviour of "maxqueue" (without making a breaking change, ideally).
Currently, "maxqueue 0" is interpreted as "unlimited". However, the system
I'm working with has long-running WebSocket connections, so a queued
request is likely to sit in the queue for too long.

Is there a way to configure "maxqueue 0" for real? If not, then perhaps
that's a patch I should make first, and then come back to this one. Since
"maxqueue 0" already means "unlimited", maybe a "no-queue" option
would be best in order to avoid making a breaking change.

Thanks,
Anthony