##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (2655816) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to
this email.

Hi Maryam,

Thanks again for reaching outt earlier!

Since you are new to Calendly, I want to be sure you have all the resources
needed to get your account set up successfully. To set up your Calendly account
successfully, we recommend utilizing our New User Guide, as well as our Getting
Started with Calendly daily webinars.

Both the webinar and guide will walk you:

1. Setting up your profile from the Account Settings page
2. Connecting your calendar on the Calendar Connections page
3. Connecting video-conferencing tools, such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webex,
and more
4. Creating your Availability

  1. Default Hours
  2. Holidays
5. Editing event types
6. Sharing your link

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to  out via live chat.

Cheers to easy scheduling!

The Calendly Support Team

**Find more knowledge and inspiration in our Help Center and Calendly
Community!**

This email is a service from Calendly.

[Z55MJL-R3Z2K]