Hi,

Greetings from Avance Consulting Services!

This is *Manisha Devaruppala,* from *Avance Consulting Services, a global
recruitment and staffing firm based in London. *I would like to update you
on the open positions of *Java Developer - FIX protocol**. *Appreciate if
you can send me your updated resume and expected salary|pay rate range for
this job opportunity.

*Job Title: **Java Developer - FIX protocol *

*Job Location: D**ublin,County Dublin,Ireland*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*·       3 years’ experience as a JAVA developer, with
JAVA applied to a FIX engine.

·       Experience of encryption libraries, Key Stores, Key Trust, SSE.

·       The requirement here is a deep knowledge of FIX sessions, the
ability to read messages (Execution Reports & Trade Capture Reports),
knowledge and use of FIX libraries.

·       Oracle / Stored Procedure experience, and need to be able to
understand HLD / LLD’s for this release.

*Please let me know below details, If you're interested:*

Current Location:

Nationality/Visa:

Visa Validity:

Expected salary/rate (only gross):

Notice period:

 *About the Employer :*
The employer is a multi billion dollar global IT Services company which
specializes in providing IT services, outsourced research and development,
infrastructure outsourcing, business process outsourcing (BPO)
and business consulting services to many global Fortune 500 clients across
various verticals like financial services, retail, transportation,
manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology,
telecom and media.

*About US*
Avance Consulting Services is a global talent acquisition and executive
search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and
admired clients across various sectors and geographies.

 This is a very urgent role. Apply NOW with your updated resume in word
format.

--
*Devaruppala Manisha*
Senior Recruiter

Office 301C | Golden Cross House | 8 Duncannon Street | London | United
Kingdom | WC2N 4JF |

*Disclaimer:*This e-mail communication and any attachments to it are
confidential and privileged to Avance Consulting and are strictly intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message along with all
attachments there to.