Hello Experts,

I am working on one of haproxy project I came to know one challenge and
seems that can be one of enhancement for haproxy.

I have configured nginx ingress on our kubernet cluster which is
redirecting the traffic based on name, I have added haproxy in front of
kubernet cluster which is redirecting the traffic to kubernet (ingress) now
the challenge is traffic coming with IP which is not possible over name due
to some security concern.

I tried to add kubernet ingress IP to name entry in local host file and
passed name in haproxy config file but that didn't work.

I  looking the option when I put name in haproxy config file it should look
local host file for name resolution ( IP) or it should go to the dns server
for name resolution.

If any option available can you please suggest.

Thanks
SK

It's better to be root than administrator.

--
It's better to become root than Administrator