To: "Lista Harbour" <harbour-users@harbour-project.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 13 de April de 2010 16:13
Subject: [Harbour-users] hbcompat.ch for HwGUI

I have just downloaded Harbour 2.1 from SVN and started to recompile
tools, but found this issue when trying to make hwgui

source\guimain.prg(15) Error F0029  Can't open #include file 'hbcompat.ch'

¿Does this file no longer exists?
¿Did server refuse to give it to me?
¿Should i get it from a different place?

Thanks for patience.