if you use other xharbour function use xhb.lib instead try a solution from
hbcompat.ch or a search & replace
#xtranslate hb_DirExists(<x>)           => IsDirectory(<x>)

  * contrib/xhb/hbcompat.ch
    + Added xhb IsDirectory() <-> hb_DirExists() translation.
      Harbour version works using access(), while xhb version
      does a filefind, so Harbour will return a more accurate
      result more quickly, but it won't work with wildcards.

--
Massimo Belgrano