De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Przemyslaw
Czerpak
Envoyé : mercredi 16 avril 2008 14:42
À : harbour@harbour-project.org
Objet : [Harbour] 2008-04-16 14:41 UTC+0200 Przemyslaw Czerpak
(druzus/at/priv.onet.pl)

  * harbour/include/hbclass.ch
    ! removed:
         MESSAGE <msgName> IS <mthName>
      used as synonym of:
         MESSAGE <msgName> METHOD <mthName>
      If someone was using the removed version then please update the
      code to MESSAGE ... METHOD ...
      The removed command has special meaning in Class(y) and it allow
      to define alternate names for existing messages. I'll add support
      for them in the future.

  * harbour/contrib/hbct/ctwin.c
    * added disabled code which is a workaround for some possible
      bad side effect caused by online shadow showing by CTWIN.

  * harbour/source/rtl/errorint.c
    ! fixed displaying internal error message

  * harbour/source/common/hbver.c
    * added "Rev." prefix to shown revision number

  * harbour/include/hbexprop.h
  * harbour/include/hbexprb.c
  * harbour/source/common/expropt1.c
  * harbour/source/common/expropt2.c
    + added hb_compExprReduceNegate()
    ! fixed wrong negate optimizations for platforms where HB_LONG_MAX
      is smaller then -HB_LONG_MIN, f.e. all x86 based CPUs.
    ! fixed setting the size in optimized negative numbers
    ! fixed some math optimizations to not use casting to double value
      when it's not necessary - when double precision is smaller then HB_LONG
      (f.e. on x86 it's 53 bits and HB_LONG has 64bit) such casting can damage
      up to 11 less significant bits in big 64 bit numbers.

  * harbour/source/rtl/hbinet.c
    * replaced MAKEWORD() macro with HB_MKWORD() to pacify BCC58 warnings

  * harbour/include/hbdefs.h
    + added #include <limits.h>
      It should hide some warnings related to redefined integer size constants
      Viktor if it will not help for BCC58 warnings then you will have to add
         #include <stdint.h>
      few lines below but please remember that older BCC version does not
      have it so check for the exact compiler version.
    ! changed macros which setting default numeric item size for more strict
      Clipper compatible mode. I'm not a fun of some Clipper behavior in
      calculating number size and I left some notes about it in hbdefs.h
      Anyhow this and some other modifications below should cover the
      differences you've found recently. Some things are not addressed by
      me intentionally, f.e. _itemPutNL() in Clipper always set size to 10
      without checking the maximum size so it's too small for values less
      then -999999999. Harbour compiler makes more compile time optimizations
      then Clipper. The formatting rules used by compiler are a little bit
      different then by VM so this can be source of some other differences
      to Clipper. I can easy create some examples. Harbour supports 64bit
      signed integers and Clipper doesn't. This is yet another situation
      when we may have different results then Clipper. Most of them can
      be hidden if we add new PCODE(s) for integer number with explicit
      size but I do not think it's such important to increase PCODE list.
      In few cases it will be necessary to disable some optimizations at
      all and I do not like it. In the future when I will be adding some
      new optimizations I also add compiler switch to disable/enable
      optimizations which can have such side effects for people who need
      strict formatting.

  * harbour/include/hbvmpub.h
  * harbour/source/common/hbstr.c
  * harbour/source/vm/hvm.c
  * harbour/source/vm/itemapi.c
  * harbour/source/rtl/round.c
    * updated for more Clipper compatible number formating using new macros

best regards