Hi JF,

[ messages are lagging ]

Either hbdoc.prg as hbmake.prg had the line ;
ANNOUNCE RDDSYS

Normaly, using nulrdd we shoud remove this line.

Yes, I didn't know. And BCC didn't complain.

Do you do it or do I it by myself, including debugger.prg correction ?

Please do it, and thanks a bunch.

[ I don't understand yet, why GTI_* stopped working in debugger.prg,
the intention is to let these work, and they do in my small local
tests (after full BCC55 rebuild). Anyhow, updating them to HB_GTI_* is
the way to go. ]

Brgds,
Viktor

Regards,