Hi all,

I've noticed so far I've never ever compiled or
dealt with 'gtalleg', simply because it fall out
of the mainstream build infrastructure pbly because
of it's external dependency.

Since we now have a pretty good infrastructure in
the contrib area, to detect and deal with 3rd party
lib requirements, I'd like to propose to move
externally dependent GTs to the contrib area
(next to gtwvg), so that we can use the same
mainstream methods for them too.

In practice this would mean that some existing
power could be unleashed for builders/systems,
not yet easily accessible so far, and it would
also make the make files, docs and general layout
of Harbour a bit more clear, since core would no
longer depend on any non-default OS parts.

Also, this doesn't mean that these GTs would become
second class citizens at all, first of all because
these are perfectly good parts of Harbour, secondly
because our contrib area is more and more comparable
to core in terms of quality or developer attention.

These GTs would be involved in this move:
- gtalleg
- gtcrs
- gtsln
- gtxwc

Locally, by moving gtalleg to contrib, and creating
a few standard makefiles, I could finally built it
on Windows/BCC55.

Opinions?

Brgds,