---
// one.prg

CLASS MyClass
  METHOD MyMethod() INLINE 'Bye'
  METHOD New() INLINE Self
ENDCLASS

// Two.Prg

CLASS MyOtherClass FROM MyClass
  METHOD MyMethod() INLINE MYOTHERCLASS_MYMETHOD() // <-- using INLINE
ENDCLASS

#pragma BEGINDUMP
#include "hbapi.h"

HB_FUNC( MYOTHERCLASS_MYMETHOD ) // <-- plain HB_FUNC
{
  hb_retc("Hello");
}

#pragma ENDDUMP

// Three.prg
FUNCTION MAIN()

  LOCAL o

  o := MyOtherClass():New()

  ? o:MyMethod() // --> 'Bye'

RETURN NIL
---

Should not it shows 'Hello' instead of 'Bye'??

Harbour doesn't support HB_FUNC_STATIC() in the
way xhb tries to, and it most probably never will.

How can I 'emulate' xHarbour behavior ??

Do I have to set any flag ??

If not... how can I mix (in same prg) prg level methods of a class with C level methods of same class ??

I've modified your code to work as you've intended.
(but I didn't test it, so it may be completely wrong)

Brgds,