Hi Viktor:

testole.prg even not working, so I followed the debugger

STATIC PROCEDURE Exm_MSExcel()
  LOCAL oExcel
  LOCAL oWorkBook
  LOCAL oWorkSheet
  LOCAL oAS
  BEGIN SEQUENCE WITH {|oErr| Break( oErr )}
     oExcel := CreateObject( "Excel.Application" )
     BEGIN SEQUENCE WITH {|oErr| Break( oErr )}
        oWorkBook := oExcel:WorkBooks:Add()
        FOR EACH oWorkSheet IN oWorkBook:WorkSheets
? oWorkSheet:Name // _Line 139: Here fails, and then jump to END SECUENCE_

TIA
Best Regards
GVS

Szakáts Viktor escribió:
   * contrib/hbole/oleauto.prg
   * contrib/hbw32/w32_tole.prg
     * MessageBox() calls converted to Alert()s.
A #translate added for the to be reconverted to MessageBox(), since I'm not sure why should we use MessageBox()es here? IMO it'd be better to throw RTEs, or handle these cases more "natively". Opinions?

   * contrib/hbole/oleauto.prg
+ Modified to generate RTE when the object could not be created, so that it works more like OLE in hbw32.lib, and the test doesn't crash in this case. I don't have Excel, and this is what I could fix without it.

   * contrib/hbw32/w32_tole.prg
   * contrib/hbw32/w32_ole.c
     ! Typos, minor formatting.

   * common.mak
   * source/hbpcre/Makefile
   * source/hbpcre/cnv_hb2o.bat
   * source/hbpcre/cnv_o2hb.bat
   - source/hbpcre/ucpinter.h
   - source/hbpcre/ucptable.h
   - source/hbpcre/pcrefind.c
   + source/hbpcre/pcreucd.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcrevutf.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcre.h
   * source/hbpcre/pcreconf.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcreinfo.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcremktb.c
   * source/hbpcre/config.h
   * source/hbpcre/pcrenewl.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcreoutf.c
   * source/hbpcre/chartabs.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcrerefc.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcreget.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcrefinf.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcretryf.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcreexec.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcreinal.h
   * source/hbpcre/pcretabs.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcredfa.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcrever.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcrecomp.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcrexcls.c
   * source/hbpcre/pcrestud.c
   * source/hbpcre/ucp.h
     + Updated to PCRE 7.8 RC1
       (will be updated to final pretty soon)
This version contains the small patches we so far had locally in Harbour. Thanks to Philip Hazel for applying them.
--
Brgds,