Hi Przemek,

yes, my fault.
I will fix it in a while.

best regards
Francesco

Przemyslaw Czerpak ha scritto:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008, Francesco Saverio Giudice wrote:

Hi Francesco,

I would like to add hb_setSetCentury() C level function that I need to modify SET CENTURY at C level.
So there are two files involved in this change:
include/hbset.h
source/vm/set.c
I have attached a diff patch tu current SVN as proposal.
If there is no objection I will upload this changes to SVN.

Fine, I'll add it but HB_FUNC( __SETCENTURY ) should not be changed.
In the attached version it always changes the _SET_CENTURY to random
value when if is called without parameters or with wrong parameter.