Hi Renato,

Very nice job, I think we just may switch to
your version anytime now and fix the smaller
stuff live. (if others agree)

Just a small observation: Now we also have
.bz2 as a source download, and also a nightly
binary for Linux, you can find the links and
text on the current page. As a minor change,
I'd suggest to change the extensions to lowercase.

Brgds,
Viktor