On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Szak�ts Viktor wrote:

Hi,

> While experimenting with Darwin GTXWC build, I just
> got the exact same error. (never ever got it before)
> ---
> ErrorMessage=     Error(2) BASE/1066 Argument error: conditional
> ErrorCategory=    EG_ARG (1)
> ErrorOS=          Nincs hiba (0)
> ErrorArgs=        NIL
> ErrorFlags=
> ErrorRetries=     0
> CallStack=        TBROWSE:STABILIZE (794)
> ---

It does not look like TBROWSE problem but rather some bad side effect
of other modifications. There were some modifications in SVN which may
interact with this.
First I suggest to check if it's not a problem with -gc3 output.
It's possible that we have here some other unfixed yet typos - this
mode was never extensively tested.

If you can confirm that it's bound with it then it should reduce
the problem and help to locate the reason.
Also some self contain example can be very useful and should be
enough for me to find exact reason of the problem and make the fix.