Bad link ...

The correct one is : ftp://sbe4730:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/

Regards,

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de David Arturo
Macias Corona
Envoyé : lundi 3 novembre 2008 9:55
À : harbour@harbour-project.org
Objet : [Harbour] OT: New version of ClipNet-xNet Model

Sorry for delay, I updated Clipxnet in September 16, 2008

I inform you about availability of new version of ClipNet-xNet Model

Summary of modifications:

Not translated, not included. Review in Spanish version
27.  August 2008: Enlargement of the ClipNet-xNet Model
       27a. Update based in (x)Harbour code
       27b. Nomenclature of Clipxnet files
       27c. ADORDD support
       27d. Example of ADS in SQL mode
       27e. Update of existing Clipxnet

- ClipNet-xNet Model
Clipper language interpreter using:
* command line
* Web Servers, for Web based systems

You can download from:
ftp://sbe4730:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/

- Extract file in directory \clipxnet ( /clipxnet )
- Review clipxeng.htm for configuration instructions,
  and new modifications in section:
    27.  August 2008: Enlargement of the ClipNet-xNet Model

You may suscribe to group for share information on Citlalli and Clipxnet:

Any comment are welcome

Gracias,
David Macias