Przemyslaw,

I'think I've found something:

first of all, I started from config/win32/owatcom flags, then I had to remove
-bt=OS2 which is wrong, should be -bt=OS2V2 but this gives an undefined
function referenced error when building, so I removed every thing, then I
changed -5 to -5r because -5 is for 16bit code.

It still did non build though, so I started looking at optimization flags
where I found that -s disables stack overlow checking; and it was it!

So I changed it to -sg which means grow stack upon need, so now I have

CPPFLAGS = -w2 -zq

#architecture flags
CPPFLAGS += -6r -fp6

# optimization flags
# don't enable -ol optimization in OpenWatcom 1.1 - gives buggy code
CPPFLAGS += -onaehtzr -oi+ -ei -zp8 -sg -zt0

I've used -6r since, given we're building for a peculiar cpu, at least we use
a modern one as target and -sg as explained earlier.

For LDFLAGS I have this

LDFLAGS = OP stack=65536 OP CASEEXACT

given that now stack can be grown, it does not give problems.

All mttest?? do work (apart from nr. 10) and speedtst works as well.

Best regards.

Maurilio.