Hi!
Yes, just missing the part of pages of documentation to be concluded.
As it is not used frames or iframes the code of the menus and images
are fixed on all files of documentation.

How am I changing the layout of all these pages, not yet posted the
final version I have here. But now I will post all the content what i
already have here at the beginning of next week ...

2008/12/3 Massimo Belgrano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Compliment for good work
> Imo this website is ready to be active
>

> 2008/10/27 Vailton Renato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I am of opinions on the page DOCUMENTATION > SAMPLES of the new site.
>> I need to know if I'm on the right track and if all agree that the
>> layout'm riding, because it is very difficult and full of details - if
>> you have to redo then will take a lot of work. :(
>>
>> My intention would be easy to assemble a page to show some features of
>> Harbor and give prominence to its features, especially where visitors
>> could view the code and how would the screen.
>>
>> We have also upgraded the sentence at the top of the site and the
>> links to download versions of the homepage.
>>
>> I await comments, criticisms and suggestions, the URL is:
>> http://harbour-project.org/preview2/samples.html
>>
>> Thank you
>

> --
> Massimo Belgrano
>
> Albo Nazionale Informatici Professionisti 2620
> Socio 2843 Associazione Informatici prof.
>
> Analisi e sviluppo software per Lan e Web
> Consulenza informatica - Formazione
> Delta Informatica S.r.l.  http://www.deltain.it
> Via Torelli,31 - 28100 Novara - Tel: 0321/30281

Vailton Renato
SQL LIB, MyMake & xDev Developer