Hello all - glad it's working again.
I generally read the mail in the Nabble forum as it is easier to follow threads.
The site says:-
"This forum is an archive for the mailing list: harbour@harbour-project.org"
however there is still a gap in the messages between Dec 27 and Jan 5th.
Also, can someone explain whether in reality there is any difference between posting to the forum or to the list? I have assumed that mail sent to either should automatically arrive in the other, but with these mail problems it's been
hard to tell if this is really happening.
I posted a message (to the list) asking for help using hbtpathy on Jan 5th but I don't see it anywhere.
Regards,
Barry

Francesco Saverio Giudice wrote:
Hi Maurilio,

there was a problem on Harbour mailing list that Phil (thanks again) has solved from 5th of january.
You can find lost messages on harbour mailing list archive.

Best Regards

Francesco