Miguel,

> I DENY THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION TO THE CITIZENS TO ISRAEL TO STOP KILLING
> PEOPLE.

I am furious that you are mixing politics with the Harbour project!
This is NOT a political group, and adding such notes degrade the
community efforts to help people all over the world, regardless of
their physical location, or country of origin.

I am only going to reply on this issue once; this is not the scope
of this group to such arguments.

You don’t know the whole details, cities in Israel are under fire
for more than 7 years, in that time Israel withdraw from the Gaza
strip, it did not stop the firing. On the past few moths there was
a cease-fire which was sort of accepted by both sides. Two weeks
ago it was the official date that end that agreement, Israel said
it want to continue with the cease-fire, we were answered with more
that 70 rockets on our cities. Do you think another country would
have sit and do nothing? Israel try to target offending military
targets, they aim to our cities. And when they fire from within a
school, the only way to stop the firing is shooting back to that
school. This is horrible, and children do get hurt, we have no
choice! Now they are hiding and operating their military actions
from their hospital, knowing we do care about such issues
(the Israeli hospital in Ashkelon was already targeted a few times,
I didn’t see any angry protests denouncing that).

Only two hours ago, the northern part of Israel was the target of
rockets attacks from the Lebanon side with no cause.

And as you deny your product from Israeli citizens, you are welcome
to yank out any Pentium class processor from your computers are it
was designed in Israel, you may probably need to do so to some of
the chips in your digital camera and mobile phone. I don’t see you
revoking these rights for American or British citizens for the acts
that their soldiers are doing in Afghanistan or Iraq, I don’t see
you “punishing” Chinese citizens for the human right violations
their government does, you don’t have any issues with Russian and
Ukraine conflict, or the was in Sudan and other parts of Africa,
the Indian Pakistan tension, or the one between Central American
governments and the USA.

There are places suitable for expreesing such opinions, this is not one of them.

I am sorry for the Harbour community to post this very off-topic
here. My view is that the open source community should gap the
bridges between people, which in turn such help reducing all these
global conflicts and wars.

  Chen.