Il 04/02/2009 10.45, Viktor Szakáts ha scritto:

    Ok for using *.ch, *.h, but if it is possible, to see immediately
    where put a new addition, as per c api file I would like to mantain
    ms naming convention, so for me it will be better to use, f.e.,
    w_winuser.ch or winuserapi.ch

We can do this. I personally prefer "w_winuser.ch".

Or, what about: "wapi_winuser.ch"?
To be in complete sync, maybe WAPI_*() prefix could be used for functions, too.

Or, "winapi_winuser.ch" and WINAPI_*().

What do you think?

Uhm, after some thought, last 2 version are more consistent also for me, also if a bit long.

So, following you, I propose:

winapi_*.c for windows wrappers and in particular:
f.e. winapi_kernel32.c or winapi_gdi32.c for pure wrappers functions to standard api files/dll (as MSDN tells). These files will contains only WINAPI_* functions as pure wrappers (and, possibly having STRUCTURES, with same syntax).

After these we will have win_*.c files that will contains higher level functions (like: DrawTransparentBitmap() functions that uses more than single win API). Those functions will be prefixed with WIN_.

For all pure windows headers files (also if adapted to us) will be used winapi_ prefix, so we will have i.e. winapi_winuser.ch.
Instead for internal use we will use win_*.ch/win_*.h names.

If this will appear a bit long, the alternative is w* (wapi_ or w_) also if I have doubt that in case of developing the same for linux or os/2 or something else 1 char is enough.

All above only if group will agrees on lift 8.3 naming convention on hbwin folder.

Best regards

Francesco