>Hi everyone,
>Who has what pending items (fixes, new development, TODOs)
>before the 1.1 release?

Hi Viktor, I have a lot of windows unfreed resources here. I don´t
know if this is a problem that need be fixed before the 1.1 release,
or if this issue is a real problem, but it exist.

this is my post about it:

---cut---
Hi ppl.

I´m testing my application with MemProof and I found a lot of unfreed
resources like VirtualAlloc, that need be freed with VirtualFree and
GetStdHandle that is freed with CloseHandle.

I´m looking at harbour sources and I see that VirtualAlloc is *only*
used by dlmalloc.c and GetStdHandle is used in some files but I think
that the problem is related to filesys.c.

for test, a simple:

function Main()
   ? "Hello world!"
return nil