Hi,

I have two questions to windows users. Maybe someone can help me.
1. is it possible to include unicode table with unicode character
   value to raster font stored in .fon file or I can only set
   the "MS official" codepage number?

I know nothing about internal font structure, so, I don't know.

2. can I attach raster font in .fon or .fnt file to final executable
   binaries f.e. using resource compiler and then use this font in
   the application working with different windows versions?

Any file can be attached to .res file or final executable. For example, we use:

.rc file:
-------------------------------------
en_US   I18N    I18N\takas_en_US.pob

.prg code:
-------------------------------------
  cLang := "en_US"
  cDump := HB_i18n_Load( cLang )
  IF cDump != NIL .AND. VALTYPE(s_aStrings:=HB_DESERIALIZE(cDump))=="H"
  ENDIF

#pragma begindump
#include "windows.h"
#include "hbapi.h"
HB_FUNC( HB_I18N_LOAD )
{
    HGLOBAL  hMem;
    HRSRC    hRes;
    DWORD    dwLen;
    void*    pMem;

    hRes = FindResource( NULL, hb_parc( 1 ), "I18N" );
    if ( ! hRes )
    {
       hb_ret();
       return;
    }

    dwLen = SizeofResource( NULL, hRes );
    hMem = LoadResource( NULL, hRes );
    if ( ! hMem )
    {
       hb_ret();
       return;
    }

    pMem = LockResource( hMem );
    if( ! pMem )
    {
       hb_ret();
       return;
    }
    hb_retclen( (char*) pMem, dwLen );
}
#pragma enddump

So, You can attach any file to resource, but, I do not know if there are some special windows functions to work with "FONT" type resource (like, for example DialogBox() loads resource of "DIALOG" type).

Regards,
Mindaugas