Yes, for sure! Well, in fact I use xHarbour 1.1.0 from February 2008 (that came with my version of FWH) and I don`t have problems at all with this. But considering that xHarbour was created to be with more extensions than Harbour, I was waiting for new releases, but what I can see is some buggy versions without solution (until now). OTOH I`ve been looking for the progress of Harbour and after seeing a friend of mine' apps running with Harbour and all the news and updates, I decided moving from xHarbour to Harbour. Now I am moving from BCC compiler to VC compiler (I am testing VC Express). I am very surprised with my frist results. So, I can see that I am in the right way.

Best regards,
Kleyber Derick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Teo Fonrouge" <t...@windtelsoft.com>
To: "Harbour Project Main Developer List." <harbour@harbour-project.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Harbour] Override / Extend functions

On Thursday 26 February 2009 17:45:28 Kleyber Derick wrote:
Thanks a lot, Teo. I am not accostumized with this new feature so, I have
to test it in my apps. In fact, I override some methods from FWH' methods
only, changing to my own functions.

If you get stuck on something we'll be glad to help you.

BTW: If it is ok with you, can you share with us the main reasons for your
migration from xHarbour ?

best regards,

Teo