I'm not aware of any ways suppressing these, but if
anyone has any ideas (which would also keep useful
ones), I can commit it.

For similar reasons I'd like to rename a few filenames
which contain 'error' because they make it more difficult
to find real error messages. Only errorsys.prg should
remain intact.

Brgds,
Viktor