Lorenzo,

>> non-GNU make "clean" delete the files created but not the directories,
>> the GNU make remove the whole "bcc" directory under "win".

> Sorry, have you tried to use a different install dir
> ( outside thesource tree )?

Actually, no. But to be able to get the CodeGuard logs while building
Harbour itself, I need for the file harbour.cgi (use by Borland's CodeGuard)
to be in the same location as the harbour.exe that is used while compiling
all the Harbour PRG files. This EXE is not on the final install directory, but
on the source\main\<arch>\<compiler>\ directory.

Compiling Harbour itself is a great test environment for the compiler, in the
past there were many problems reported, and now there are none. But I keep
testing it on every build just to make sure.

Anyway, this is a local problem I can handle in my local files, nothing to
bother about.