Hi Pritpal,

    Well, sorry for answer my own message... I can send you messages but I do
not see it instantly... I have to access the website to see the new messages...
Even using OE ou Thunderbird, but anyway... here we go..

>Technically there must never be a problem unless ...

>Try Harbour Distro I have uploaded recently. It has all the slots
>ready to be used. Just rearrange your projects and sources and
>you will be able to compile your projects on either platform
>side by side. Rather on multiple compilers simultaneously.

Thanks, I'll try to do it.

>How do you feel it is a problem?

Well I can show a problem I have here at the moment. In a C source I have this
function:

HB_FUNC( BOXEX )
{

   HDC hDC     = (HDC) hb_parnl( 1 );
   RECT rc;
   HBRUSH hOldBrush;
   HPEN hPen = NULL;
   HPEN hOldPen;

   rc.top    = hb_parni( 2, 1);
   rc.left   = hb_parni( 2, 2);
   rc.bottom = hb_parni( 2, 3);
   rc.right  = hb_parni( 2, 4);

   if( hb_pcount() > 2 )
   {
        hPen = CreatePen( PS_SOLID, 1, hb_parnl( 3 ) );
        hOldPen = SelectObject( hDC, (HPEN) hPen );              // Here in
this line, occurs a C2440 error
   }

   hOldBrush =  SelectObject( hDC, (HBRUSH) GetStockObject( NULL_BRUSH ) );
// Here in this line, occurs a C2440 error too

   Rectangle( hDC, rc.left, rc.top, rc.right, rc.bottom );

   SelectObject( hDC, (HBRUSH) hOldBrush );

   if( hPen != NULL )
   {
       SelectObject( hDC, (HPEN) hOldPen );
       DeleteObject( hPen );
   }

    hb_ret();
}

So, this source can be compiled with BCC without problems, but with MSVC I have
the C2440 error. Considering that I don't know the differences between BCC and
MSVC, that is my problem.

Regards,

Kleyber Derick