Thanks Massimo, this is a good introduction for me
Best Regards
GVS

Massimo Belgrano escribió:
Hi Guliemo
i post a reply for that that i have know, accept my partial I reply

The basic tool is qt
Qt is a cross-platform application development framework, widely used
for the development of GUI programs, and also used for developing
non-GUI programs such as console tools and servers. Qt is most notably
used in KDE, Opera, Google Earth, Skype, Qt Extended, Adobe Photoshop
Album, VirtualBox and OPIE. It is produced by the Norwegian company Qt
Software, formerly known as Trolltech, a wholly owned subsidiary of
Nokia since June 17, 2008.

HBQT.LIB (near completed) implement a basic qt primitive and require
writing gui code from scratch. See how in blog of  one of Author of
hbqt Marcos Gambeta
http://www.magsoftinfo.com.br/blog/

GTQTC.LIB (working) Implement the CUI so you can use qt with your
console application simply add same row and linking this gt.
Final application is console application based on qt
see contrib\gtqtc\test\demoqtc.prg for better understand and
gtqtc.lib is compatible with gtwvt so you can also verify the gtwvt
version c:\harbour\tests\wvwtext.prg

GTQTG.LIB  (not jet implemented) Implement Hibrid CUI/GUI. Existing
program will run with very little modification and will be extended
using GUI command
Final application is Gui with a console application
gtqtc will be highly compatible with actual contriv gtwvg
an Xbase++ compatible class will be used for having a portable syntax
between different gui
a gtwvw compatible syntax will be done