Sorry Mindaugas

Mindaugas Kavaliauskas wrote:

> my name is Mindaugas. I've tried to joke a few times writing Pritpul,
> but it seems you are not enough sharp-eyed to notice the difference
> neither in spelling of my name nor in yours.

I did notice. At times a foreign name tends to have
these mistakes, though these should not be.

I have now remembered you well. It is just a matter to tune your memory.
The same problem I had with writing Przemek's full first name
so I adopted this version which probably goes ok with him.
Will take care in future.

Regards
Pritpal Bedi