> is widely used functions in almost all the languages.
> These two functions implement non-rectangular COM
> objects or those object whech have their own user-interfaces
> like Excel, Word, etc. And I would like to keep them as is.
> To avoid colision with current code, to start with we
> can give them whatever prefix you deem fit - HB_* or WIN_*
> but after these are tested we need to rename them to CreteObject()
> and GetActiveObject().

We will create these compatibility aliases, but let's please stick
to our rules for new functions. We've already agreed on them
once, and it would be very important to aim to some direction
I've been talking about just a day ago and which I miss from
many Windows specific parts in Harbour. It would look quite
strange to forgot about these rules as soon as we'd actually
apply them in practice.

"CreateObject" and also "GetActiveObject" are so vague,
that it's quite easy to collide with them. Moreover, it's useful
to see where a function comes from, especially when those
functions are non-portable ones. WIN_ signals that clearly,
these names by themselves don't.

Brgds,