>>> METHOD New( ) CLASS gConfigHarbour
>>>    Local oNode, oIter, oNodeLib, cLib, cCheck
>>>
>>>    ::Super:New( )
>>>
>>>    if ::lOk
>>>       oNode := ::oDoc:FindFirst( ::cNode )
>>>       if oNode != NIL
>>>          oIter := TXmlIteratorRegex( oNode )
>>
>> oIter := TXmlIteratorRegex():New( oNode )
>>
> Ups! Thanks, but... not  is must easy create function TXmlIteratorRegex
> like xHarbour ?
>
> I say for compatibility...

Harbour ignores 'CONSTRUCTOR' keyword in class definition.
To me it looks this can cause a few problems along the way,
probably that's the reason we don't support it.

[ I personally also don't like it, since it's yet another hidden synonym
and a way to create less clear source code by hiding method
names, just to save a few keystrokes. It's also interesting what
happens if multiple constructors are delegated. BTW C# also didn't
take this feature from VB AFAIK, it was called "default method" there. ]

The classic (and clear) way to solve this was to create a new
function called TXmlIteratorRegexNew(), like with TBrowseNew(),
GetNew(), etc.

Brgds,