> I use approach listed below. And I suggest... not to use it! :)
> And this code is NOT the one I want to see in Harbour. It's Windows 32bit
> only, code is on data segment, etc.

Well, I agree :) Przemek had some good suggestions how to
make this clean by adding stubs for different call combinations.

This whole issue reminds me of implementing generic int86()
call in a protected mode compatible way (no self-modifying code).
blah.. looks like this kind of code never dies however time passes,
OSes develop. It even gets worse.

Anyway I hope we will have it fixed inside Harbour once.

Brgds,