Maby. What is sddodbc ?
I use Oracle with xHarbour.095 via Mediator and/or ADO.Recordset, app
linked with bcc.

With Harbour and OW (I do not want to use BCC because for example of
small numbers is the GPF)
I don't can compile olecore.c. I'm try switch to use MingGW - work in
progress :)
Have you any small exeample how can I use 'select * from table' via
sddodbc ?

Regards,
Marek Horodyski