On 06/06/2009, at 08:59 a.m., Viktor Szakáts wrote:

Hi Teo,

Please find attached hbmk2 make files for wxHarbour.

I've only tested with MSVC so far, and it works okay, given
that wx itself is built with proper flags, see comment in .hbp file.

I didn't deal with UNICODE mode and some other options
in current make systems.

To build wxHarbour:
hbmk2 wxharbour.hbp

To build a sample (prepend dirs to these parameters appropriately):
hbmk2 wxharbour.hbc <sample.prg>

Viktor,

If it does not make too much hassle, I would like to keep the wxHarbour's revision history inside of Harbour project. Maybe a "svnadmin dump/load" can be of help.

What do you think ?

best regards,

Teo