De : harbour-boun...@harbour-project.org
[mailto:harbour-boun...@harbour-project.org] De la part de Viktor Szakáts
Envoyé : vendredi 19 juin 2009 10:42
À : Harbour Project Main Developer List.
Objet : Re: [Harbour] within contrib\xhb\hblog.prg, "method" vs "procedure"?

Hi JF,

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:33 AM, J. Lefebvre <j...@mafact.com> wrote:
Hi Viktor

In changelog I just see ;

    ! Deleted "bugtraq:append" (not mentioned in ChangeLog)
      property added to main Harbour trunk in:
      JF, pls fix this in your SVN client, otherwise next time
      it will just reappear. Majority of these extensions and
      dirs aren't present in Harbour source tree since long.

I don’t see where I can fix this … can you help me ?
I just can guess you're using some sort of UI for SVN and
probably it added this [ but I've never seen this happen before
here ]. With pure SVN, this is only possible if you issue
some commands you wouldn't accidentally use.

How to fix it outside pure SVN, I don't know, I don't know
these tools. Probably some old CVS or former SVN settings
which got interpreted this way, but why 'bugtraq', I cannot
even guess.

Brgds,