De : harbour-boun...@harbour-project.org
[mailto:harbour-boun...@harbour-project.org] De la part de April White
Envoyé : vendredi 19 juin 2009 13:41
À : harbour
Objet : [Harbour] command line svn for Windows

I've been embarrassed to ask this but reconsidered after reading the
partial thread between Viktor and J. Lefebvre.

I have installed on my TortoiseSVN on my WinXP SP2 machine.  I believe
can run from the command line but the documentation states it was not
meant to.

I could only find one svn command line client but the website required
registration.

Can anyone point out a suitable installation?

April

--
All men are animals, some just make better pets.