I don't want replace harbour functions
I don't want added new features to hbqt
I only need that my exe progran linked with Static hbqts has all features
that when I link my program with dinamic Link.

The way for this goal are Qt Plugins.

CdQ

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Viktor Szakáts <harbour...@syenar.hu>wrote:

> Viktor Szakáts wrote:
>>
>>  QT is huge and there is nothing which should stop any user
>>> to start developing Harbour bindings for any part of it we
>>> don't happen to support in Harbour itself.
>>>

>> It did occur to me when I saw what a large part of the Harbour SVN it is
>> now that it should be a separate project.
>>
>> And yet, a cross platform GUI for Harbour? Maybe it shouldn't. I suspect
>> that the idea of a standard GUI for Harbour may remain a pipe dream.
>>

> I think QT is quite fine for UI purpose and our
> goal was exactly to implement that. Pritpal did a
> huge and great job with it and now it's working on
> Linux, Mac OS X and Windows (maybe even WinCE).
>
> IMO we reached the goal quite nicely. The code is
> large and for this reason I'd like if we would stick
> with UI related stuff.
>
> If we need the rest (QT has networking, web access,
> FTP, some of these already slipped into hbqt, and who
> knows what else), we can move/implement them in
> distinct libraries, even outside our repository.
> The tools are there for everyone.
>
> Harbour's goal is IMO not to implement a complete
> wrapper for QT as a *platform*. Harbour *is* the platform
> itself with many features, duplicating these efforts
> on a more limited (in portability, size) platform is
> not ideal.
>
> Brgds,
> Viktor

QAC (I want something comfortable !!!) - Incremental Compilation with all
MiniGUIs versions
QAC (Quiero Algo Cómodo !!!) - Compilación Incremental con todas las
versiones de MiniGUI

Download: www.CarozoDeQuilmes.com.ar