Looks that the linking stops on the first not found static library:

hbmk2: Processing local make script: hbmk.hbm

hbmk2: Processing configuration: /usr/local/bin/hbmk.cfg

hbmk2: Harbour compiler command (internal):

(/usr/local/bin/harbour) -n2 demoxbp.prg -w3 -i/usr/local/include/harbour
-i.. -i../../hbqt
Harbour 2.0.0beta2 (Rev. 12407)
Copyright (c) 1999-2009, http://www.harbour-project.org/
Compiling 'demoxbp.prg'...
Lines 3336, Functions/Procedures 49
Generating C source output to 'demoxbp.c'... Done.
hbmk2: C compiler command:

gcc -c -O3  -I/usr/local/include/harbour -I.. -I../../hbqt demoxbp.c
/tmp/hbmk_2bzah7.c
hbmk2: Linker command:

gcc demoxbp.o hbmk_2bzah7.o   -lhbxbp -lhbqt -lQtCore -lQtGui -lQtNetwork
-lQtWebKit -lsupc++ -lhbextern -lhbdebug -lhbvm -lhbrtl -lhblang -lhbcpage
-lgtcgi -lgtpca -lgtstd -lgttrm -lhbrdd -lhbusrrdd -lhbhsx -lhbsix -lrddntx
-lrddcdx -lrddfpt -lhbuddall -lrddnsx -lhbrtl -lhbvm -lhbmacro -lhbcplr
-lhbpp -lhbcommon -lhbpcre -lhbzlib -lm -ldl -lrt -lgpm  -static -odemoxbp
-L/usr/local/lib/harbour
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQtCore
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
hbmk2: Error: Running linker. 1

gcc demoxbp.o hbmk_2bzah7.o   -lhbxbp -lhbqt -lQtCore -lQtGui -lQtNetwork
-lQtWebKit -lsupc++ -lhbextern -lhbdebug -lhbvm -lhbrtl -lhblang -lhbcpage
-lgtcgi -lgtpca -lgtstd -lgttrm -lhbrdd -lhbusrrdd -lhbhsx -lhbsix -lrddntx
-lrddcdx -lrddfpt -lhbuddall -lrddnsx -lhbrtl -lhbvm -lhbmacro -lhbcplr
-lhbpp -lhbcommon -lhbpcre -lhbzlib -lm -ldl -lrt -lgpm  -static -odemoxbp
-L/usr/local/lib/harbour

Best regards,
István