From: Przemyslaw Czerpak [mailto:dru...@acn.waw.pl]
Sent: 2009. szeptember 9. 19:53
To: Harbour Project Main Developer List.
Subject: Re: RE: [Harbour] 'sqlite3' is skipped in clean phase, but isn't
skipped in install phase.

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009, Bisz István wrote:

Hi,

> sqlite.i386                             3.3.6-2
> installed
> sqlite-devel.i386                       3.3.6-2
> installed

It's quite old version.

If you have a while please try to update hbsqlit3.c code to work
with you SQLITE3 version, i.e. at line 441 we have:

   if( pHbSqlite3 && pHbSqlite3->db )
   {
      hb_retni( sqlite3_extended_result_codes(pHbSqlite3->db, hb_parl(2)) );
   }

change it to:

   if( pHbSqlite3 && pHbSqlite3->db )
   {
      /* TODO: verify exact SQLITE3 version in
       * which sqlite3_extended_result_codes() was added
       */
#if SQLITE_VERSION_NUMBER > 3003006
      hb_retni( sqlite3_extended_result_codes(pHbSqlite3->db, hb_parl(2)) );
#else
      hb_retni( -1 );
#endif
   }

3003006 is you SQLITE3. You can try to invest more time and check
exact SQLITE3 version in which some functions appeared, i.e. if
functions was intorduce im 3.4.0 then cahnge #if condition to:
   #if SQLITE_VERSION_NUMBER >= 3004000
otherwise use > instead of >= and leave TODO: note so other developers
will know that the exact SQLITE3 version was not precisely defined and
can update it in the future. If you send to us your modifications then
we can commit them to SVN or if you want then we can give you an account
so you can make it yourself.