On Thu, 10 Sep 2009, Viktor Szakáts wrote:

here's some extra info which may mean something.

if i switch on to use the bundled zlib and pcre with

HB_WITH_ZLIB=yes
HB_WITH_PCRE=yes
HB_INC_PCRE=$( realpath harbour-build/external/pcre/ )
HB_INC_ZLIB=$( realpath harbour-build/external/zlib/ )

then everything is back to semi-normal (ie. only watcoms fail on
pcre).

--
[-]

mkdir /nonexistent