Hi,

I've done this in VB6 but I'm getting this "the requested member of the
collection does not exist" from Debug.Print
oWord.ActiveDocument.StoryRanges.Item(5). Changing 5 to 1
and it will run fine without error but also without debug output.

The only problem I see in Harbour is that you have to press enter before RTE
display.

---- vb code ------
Dim oWord As Object

Set oWord = CreateObject("Word.Application")

oWord.Documents.Add

Debug.Print oWord.ActiveDocument.StoryRanges.Item(5)

---- vb code -------

Best Regards
Jerry

FUNCTION MAIN()

    LOCAL oWord

    oWord = WIN_OLECREATEOBJECT( "Word.Application" )

    oWord:Documents:Add()

    ? oWord:ActiveDocument:StoryRanges:Item( 5 )

    oWord:Visible = .T.

    RETURN NIL