Hi Maurilio,

I've just committed .dll creation under OS/2 and GCC.

Great, I just saw it.

I needed to use external programs to create .def file and import library for the .dlls; I've just added a reference to them to the .mk file; these commands
are available when GCC is istalled.

That seems perfect.

but I've got a couple of questions:

1) import library for .dll has to be created inside lib\; how can I reference
the correct path from gcc.mk (.dll is created inside bin\)?

You can use variable $(IMP_FILE) (this will point to lib/<dllname>.lib file)

2) how can I test that the .dll is working ok?

That's a good one, given that OS/2 .dll support in hbmk2
isn't ready yet. I'd say try it with 'hbmk2 hello.prg -shared -trace'
and tweak shown link command line until it works. If it does,
it can be added to hbmk2 code.

I'll add some blind modifications to help that.

3) clean does not remove .dlls, do I have to add .dll removing to some .mk
file in particular?

Support for that is already implemented for OS/2 shells,
so you can check why isn't it working properly. F.e.
by removing '@'s from command to see what gets executed.

Brgds,