Hi,

Yes, its now working. I just missed a compiler error/warning stating that I
define a
function in my class that already exists in Harbour. That made me think I needed
to add the lib path explicitly. Oh well thats what you get when not fully
reading the
warning/messages by the compiler :)

By the way, Great job in HBMK2!

Regards,