Hi!

In my program, I want to allow users to add their modules.
This works very well with the modules in the HRB.
However, in modules HRB can not add blocks in C (for example, inserts the
code referring APIs ).
I found information that can be just as HRB, use DLLs.
In message:
http://www.nabble.com/Pcode-and-hb_LibDo%28%29...-what-has-changed--td11161011.html
http://www.nabble.com/Pcode-and-hb_LibDo%28%29...-what-has-changed--td11161011.html

You write that use HB_LIBLOAD() function, and found the sample programs.
But this sample not work (may be I wrong compiling it ?).
Therefore, I looked to the sources HB_LIBLOAD() function.
This function only loads the library (API LoadLibrary() ) and attempts to
perform functions such INIT.
So, I think I have to put yourself in the library operations that add to an
array of symbols the new my functions, and do it during the loading library
using the APIs DllEntryPoint() function.

So please give examples of sources program and librarie and how they build
(options for BCC32 and ILINK32).