----- "Massimo Belgrano" <mbelgr...@deltain.it> wrote:

> You can use Use linux on windows using virual machine
> microsoft,vmware
>
> you can download an Ubuntu 8.04 (Desktop) VMware Image. This virtual
> Linux system with all its applications is usable out-of-the-box (e.g.
> with the free VMware Player)
> http://jars.de/english/ubuntu-804-vmware-image-download-english

Thank you Massimo for your suggestion, but we are talking about small budget
customers,
with small budget hardware (read low capacity hardware).

That would be easily begin nightmare to maintain.

By the way, We have experience with virtualization tools like vmware,
virtualbox.

In your proposed scenario vmware server (free also) or virtualbox would be
better match than vmware player.