I agree with  Angel about  idiomatic barriers (English is not my
native language).
more important see facts that interpreter post
Facts are an active community that want share his experiences for
having a better product
Your Point of View is important because is similar to a lot of user
Same decision (no light version) is result of various steep
I suggest Viktor trasform prev post in GUIDELINE.TXT

about hbmk2 can you post a little sample (also with minigui) so i will try
Facts are that Viktor have modified each error post here regarding hbmk2

2009/10/12 Roberto Lopez <rober...@gmail.com>:
> Viktor:
>
> I'm very sad because your interpretation of the facts.
>
> Maybe, as Angel said, it could be because idiomatic barriers (English is not
> my native tongue).
>
> Anyway, the facts, are that I've been working during all the weekend to make
> hbmk2 to work with HMG and published a build containing it.
>
> When discovered that incremental builds containing forms or reports will be
> not created correctly, I've removed it, and replaced with a simple batch
> file, protecting the users from potential problems. That's all.
>
> I guess that both (you and me) expossed our opinions deeply enough already,
> so I prefer to not continue with this thread by the moment.
>

> Regards,
>
> Roberto.

Massimo Belgrano