Excellent !
Example from \harbour\contrib\rddsql\sddmy\tests\test1.prg
I not does actually browsed all prg examples - my fault.
I have one question:
rdd_info does connect to a particular database.
How to make a call simultaneously to 2 or 3 bases, and juggle
connections (Oracle, SQLServer and DB2).
Now I have to copy the DBF file and do the other, a new connection.
When I need to read the previous database, I do a new connection.

Regards,
Marek Horodyski