Now I am compiling with the command line (adding hbmemio):
D:\harbour\contrib\hbnetio\tests>\hrbmingw\bin\hbmk2 netiotst - lhbmemio

hbmemio and hbnetio are two different things. -lhbmemio not needed.

hbmk2: Processing environment options: -compiler=mingw
hbmk2: Processing local make script: hbmk.hbm
Harbour 2.0.0beta3 (Rev. 12768)
Copyright (c) 1999-2009, http://www.harbour-project.org/
Compiling 'netiotst.prg'...
Lines 110, Functions/Procedures 3
Generating C source output to 'netiotst.c'... Done.
netiotst.o:netiotst.c:(.data+0x318): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HB_NETIO'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
hbmk2: Error: Running linker. 1
gcc.exe netiotst.o hbmk_t2xvnu.o -mconsole -Wl,--start-group - lhbnetio -lhbm mio -lhbextern -lhbdebug -lhbvmmt -lhbrtl -lhblang -lhbcpage -lgtcgi -lgtpca -l tstd -lgtwin -lgtwvt -lgtgui -lhbrdd -lhbuddall -lhbusrrdd -lrddntx - lrddcdx -l ddnsx -lrddfpt -lhbrdd -lhbhsx -lhbsix -lhbmacro -lhbcplr -lhbpp - lhbcommon -lk rnel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32 -lws2_32 -lwinspool -lcomctl32 - lcomdlg32 -l hell32 -luuid -lole32 -loleaut32 -lmpr -lwinmm -lmapi32 -limm32 - lmsimg32 -lwin net -lhbpcre -lhbzlib -Wl,--end-group -onetiotst.exe -Ld:/hrbMinGW/ lib

You've manually added REQUEST HB_NETIO to the sample. Delete it.
Trust the codebase, it should work without any patching up.

D:\harbour\contrib\hbnetio\tests>
Viktor, if you recompile the original PRG, compile Ok, the problem is when I add:
REQUEST HB_NETIO

There is no such thing as 'REQUEST HB_NETIO'. NETIO lib will
be pulled if you use connect function in your app.

This I do with the hope that it works when reading / writing files MEM well as with the DBF, but in a previous post you said this is only for the operations of the RDD, then, if I'm going to work, not actually to add the lib HbMEMIO, Or is that this serves to that?
I am a little confused.

In my first mail I clearly said it doesn't work, neither MEMIO, nor NETIO.
This is still true.

For samples for both IO driver, consult the supplied test program. They
work as-is, without modifications.

Brgds,